Le Forum du Vélorizontal, vélo couché et autres véhicules à propulsion humaine

Le forum francophone de tous les amateurs de cette pratique cycliste

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée 30ème Anniversaire : où ...
Voir le deal

Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M

3 participants
AuteurMessage
LOWRACER
LOWRACER

Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M Empty
MessageSujet: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M EmptySam 16 Oct 2010, 02:18

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
amidesign
Accro du forum
amidesign

VPH : Construit sur mesure

MessageSujet: Re: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M EmptyDim 07 Nov 2010, 23:53

Hi Chris,

I have a question : can you realize a 24 tpi (thread per inch) thread with your lathes or are they only for metric thread ?

This is for fixing a thread-on freewheel like in the first image

With your lathe can you machining threads like this with imperial feed ?

This question is not in relation with your project, it is just a question
Salut Chris,

J'ai une question : peux tu réaliser des filetages à 24 tpi (pas par inch) avec un de tes tours ou ne sont ils que pour des filetages métriques ?

C'est pour fixer par exemple une roue libre sur un axe comme sur la première image

Donc la question est juste de savoir si tu as les avances automatiques en inches

Cette question n'a rien à voir avec ton projet, c'est juste une question

LOWRACER
LOWRACER

MessageSujet: Re: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M EmptyLun 08 Nov 2010, 19:54

Aha... now I know what you wanna do! Therefor I also asked my uncle, he an ex-toolmaker. He says it's metric fine pitch thread and you need a matching turning tool.
Without this tool it's nearly impossible to create! I asked in my cycle shop, no solution, it's called BSA-Thread.
But I have changed before 1year the transmission of my 6-wheeled bike. I've seen that all the hubs are aluminium, so I cannot weld it.
I had taken the thread from a broken BLDC-hub motor and cut it off and weld it to the new axle!

Regards, Chris

Dernière édition par Vindwa le Lun 08 Nov 2010, 19:58, édité 1 fois (Raison : citation inutile)
el gato
Accro du forum
el gato

VPH : Giro 20, divers trucs en jachère, attente de Speedmachine psychédélique

MessageSujet: Re: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M EmptyMar 09 Nov 2010, 09:21

ah oui quand même, un bon vieux croisement à 3 ; plus sûr que du radial avec des gros freins à disque... (à propos d'un autre post où la roue est rayonnée en radial ! Shocked )
http://www.cyclociel.com
LOWRACER
LOWRACER

MessageSujet: Re: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M EmptyMar 09 Nov 2010, 13:25

chabizar a écrit:
ah oui quand même, un bon vieux croisement à 3 ; plus sûr que du radial avec des gros freins à disque... (à propos d'un autre post où la roue est rayonnée en radial ! Shocked )

Exclamation

Cela dépend de ce que vous voulez faire avec votre vélo. Si les roues sont fixées sur un trike (sans inclinaison), je vous recommande une plaque tournante pour la downhill à 36 rayons, avec roulements à billes industrielles, rayons radiaux et une jante BMX. Ne jamais prendre de plus grandes roues de 20 ", la force devient trop élevé.
Si vous roulez en vélo couché ou un vélo normal, vous pouvez prendre une jante légère, une plaque tournante à bas prix et 3-croisés rayons car sur le côté vous ne serez jamais aucune force sur la roue!

Avec les freins autre chose ...
Si vous obtenez la performance avec le V-Brakes. Mais mon tricycle électrique hybride a obtenu 108 kg, tous ensemble, avec moi, il ya 200 kg.
Le recouperation du moteur ne fonctionne pas jusqu'à l'arrêt, alors j'ai décidé de prendre le frein à disque MAGURA GUSTAV avec 210mm disque.
De 30 km/h je peux de frein vers le bas jusqu'à un arrêt en quelques secondes! C'est ce que je veux .....

-----------------------------------

That depends what you want to do with your bike. If the wheels are fixed on a trike(no tilting) then I recommend a downhill hub for 36 spokes, with industrial ball bearings, radial spokes and a BMX rim. Never take bigger wheels than 20", the force gets to high.
If you ride a recumbent or a normal bicycle you can take a light rim, a cheap hub and 3-crossed spokes, because to the side you will never any force on the wheel!

With the brakes another thing...
If you get the performance with the V-Brakes. But my electric hybrid trike has got 108Kg, all together with me there are 200Kg.
The recouperation of the motor do not work until a stop, so I decided to take the MAGURA GUSTAV disc brake with 210mm disc.
From 30Km/h I can brake down until a stop in a few seconds! That's what I want.....

el gato
Accro du forum
el gato

VPH : Giro 20, divers trucs en jachère, attente de Speedmachine psychédélique

MessageSujet: Re: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M EmptyMar 09 Nov 2010, 20:52

LOWRACER a écrit:

That depends what you want to do with your bike. If the wheels are fixed on a trike(no tilting) then I recommend a downhill hub for 36 spokes, with industrial ball bearings, radial spokes and a BMX rim. Never take bigger wheels than 20", the force gets to high.
Very surprising to use radial spokes for any disc brakes, why not use a 3-crossed lacing? If you use a heavy DH hub and a heavy BMX rim, I assume that you are not looking for weight savings by using shorter radial spokes. I can with difficulties imagine that a radial lacing design would have a stronger resistance to the side forces on a trike, compared to a 3-crossed lacing design.
It means that you consider only the strong hub and rim to be able to resist to the side forces, not considering the role of spokes lacing?

LOWRACER a écrit:

If you ride a recumbent or a normal bicycle you can take a light rim, a cheap hub and 3-crossed spokes, because to the side you will never any force on the wheel!
3-crossed spokes is the recommended design from brake manufacturers

LOWRACER a écrit:

With the brakes another thing...
If you get the performance with the V-Brakes. But my electric hybrid trike has got 108Kg, all together with me there are 200Kg.
The recouperation of the motor do not work until a stop, so I decided to take the MAGURA GUSTAV disc brake with 210mm disc.
200 kg is a huge load! With such a load, even with the "motor brake" due to motor regeneration, it is of course a necessity to use the strongest disc brakes, with 3-crossed spokes and strong hub and rim.
http://www.cyclociel.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M   Freins disques  -  MAGURA GUSTAV M Empty

Freins disques - MAGURA GUSTAV M
Page 1 sur 1